Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Upper Eastside Laundry

Aside


For friends, relatives, family members and colleagues,

I have long wondered if I would talk about it or not, but time passes and the questions will be increasingly Many ...

A picture worth a thousand words, so you will understand what is going on.

Why talk? Just to avoid hearing the "Well?? For when?" or "When do you put into it?"

etc. In short, I'm 27 and probably never will no mom "organic". Not very glamorous but say it like this at least is clear.

All that to say that Manuel and me, we'll shoot next year to the adoption, not by default anyway, since it was part of our projects.

Voila.

Some were already in the secret, some not. Feel free to spread the message to those ho we know because it's not something I want to speak frankly. In fact, after reading this short essay, I do not intend to discuss with you except, at most, by written message :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment